Friday, April 18, 2008

Oh my first retraction!

I must say, I thought I had found a great shave. I thought I had it figured out, but now I am running back to the corporate teat of Gillette. I had to buy a razor for my flight, since they don't let you take actual razor blades on a plane anymore. When I tried the Gillette Fusion, I got a close and, more importantly, comfortable shave. With the safety razor, I had to suffer through shaving my neck, and missed lots of little spots, but this bad boy did the trick.
My cheeks and under my nose could be closer, but the ease and significant decrease in irritation have proven Gillette may be right.

Perhaps, sometime, I'll go back to the safety razor, but not for now. My skin looks better and feels great as well! I will, however, not deviate from my Art of Shaving products as they are pretty great and I feel all old-timey whilst applying shaving cream with a brush!

Still, all that buzz about safety razors on the net must be about something, but maybe it just wasn't for me. I did like the price of those blades though. Everyone said it was supposed to glide across your face, but I couldn't get that right. Ah well - back to costco for Gillette blades!

No comments: